Restore Your Foundation with Quality Foundation Piers
If your home or business is showing signs of foundation settlement or movement of any kind, but you are not sure where to start, the experts at Foundation Authority can help you. We’ll diagnose the problem and decide if a foundation pier system is right for you.
Push Piers – consist of galvanized/coated steel pipe which are installed by driving through the soil using a hydraulic ram. Helical Piers – use screw piles with steel shafts and are installed by being screwed into the ground with a hydraulic torque motor.
Below are common foundation problems and signs that you need foundation piers:
Common Foundation Problems
- Bowing or leaning walls
- Cracks in drywall, floor or home’s exterior
- Cracking in foundation (horizontal or vertical)
- Doors and/or windows are jamming, sticking and do not close properly
- Gaps between ceiling and crown molding
- Sinking additions/garages/porches
- Tilting chimneys
Advantages of push piers:
- Best opportunity to lift home to its original position
- Fast, effective installation
- Minimal disturbance during installation
- Reaches greater depth than any other option
Contact us online to get started on your foundation repair needs.