Helical piers are essentially large steel screws that are driven deep into the ground, around the perimeter of your home, using hydraulic equipment. The piers are then attached to the foundation perimeter and use the stronger soils at deeper depths to support existing and new homes.
Restore Your Foundation with Quality Foundation Piers
If your home or business is showing signs of foundation settlement or movement of any kind, but you are not sure where to start, the experts at Foundation Authority can help you. We’ll diagnose the problem and decide if a foundation pier system is right for you.
Helical Piers – use screw piles with steel shafts and are installed by being screwed into the ground with a hydraulic torque motor.
Below are common foundation problems and signs that you need foundation piers:
Common Foundation Problems
- Bowing or leaning walls
- Cracks in drywall, floor or home’s exterior
- Cracking in foundation (horizontal or vertical)
- Doors and/or windows are jamming, sticking and do not close properly
- Gaps between ceiling and crown molding
- Sinking additions/garages/porches
- Tilting chimneys
Contact us online to get started on your foundation repair needs.